I found some interesting opcodes previously unknown, they are the checksum of some specific files (i.e. spdat.eff) that gets transferred to the server. This way it is possible to easily detect modified files, i still have to reverse how the checksum is calculated (its quite huge! over 2000 byte) currently i could only hardcode a "valid" checksum because i know the client has a valid file.
Additionally, i also extended the trigger and traps framework to be able to spawn a random amount of npcs at a specific location (i.e. beetles in necropolis for example).
Finally i've spent alot of time of preparing a video, which is not easy todo because you can die pretty fast from a train triggered from these traps =)
= 9180min (153h)